[SR-Users] sr-users Digest, Vol 80, Issue 49

Yaron Nachum nachum.yaron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:42:47 CET 2012

Hi,
I have already figured out that I have to add the mi to the xmlrpc command.
Not it fails on parameter missing.

the following xml is being sent:
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<methodCall>
<methodName>mi</methodName>
<mi_command>mt_reload</mi_command>
<parameters>lnp</parameters>
</methodCall>

I tried to set the parameter to mt_name and it doesn't work. Any ideas?