[SR-Users] Kamailio : Listening on multiple ports behind NAT

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:57:34 CET 2012

I know about record_route_advertised_address("ip:port") function. If I
understood correctly, it inserts a top-most RR header with the public IP if
double RR is enabled. But that doesn't solve the multiple ports problem. I
would get in the SIP header :

Record-Route: <public_ip;lr=on>
Record-Route: <private_ip:port;lr=on>

If user B sees the first Record-Route header, it remembers port=5060 for
future requests.
I cannot manually set the port in the config file since it depends on which
port user B is registered, which I don't have a way to find it.

RA