[SR-Users] new developer: Anca Vamanu

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Jan 16 11:28:17 CET 2012

Hello all,

I'm happy to announce a new developer for the project: Anca Vamanu.
Welcome to the development team!

Anca joined 1&1 last year and worked since then on several internal modules
and also many important bug fixes for our kamailio server setup. She is a
experienced C and C++ developer and contributed in the past a lot to OpenSER
and other VoIP projects.

One interesting work she just finished and that we also like to contribute to
the community is a db_cassandra module, providing access to this NoSQL
database [1] from kamailio. She will take over the maintenance of this module
and also work on improving other parts of the server.

Best regards,

Henning

[1] http://cassandra.apache.org/

--
Henning Westerholt - Head of IT Operations Internet Access & Communications
1&1 Internet AG, Brauerstraße 48, 76135 Karlsruhe, Germany