[SR-Users] ndb_redis module fails after a while

Javier Gallart jgallartm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 08:00:59 CET 2012

Hi all

I have started making some tests with the ndb_redis module. So far we have
not stressed the module (no more than 5 HGET  commands/second at maximum).
It works well, but with at some point it starts failing. The failures are
easily found because the logs always show this:
INFO: <core> [main.c:811]: INFO: signal 13 received
After that the redis value is always null. If I restart kamailio it starts
working again.
I've run kamailio with debug=4 but I haven't seen more useful information.
On the redis side, I could find nothing in the logs either, the number of
clientes connected is alway much less than the configured maximum, Any idea?
On the other hand, if I restart redis we need to restart kamailio to
restore the connections. Is the reconnection to redis on the roadmap?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Javi