[SR-Users] "out of memory" in Kamailio 3.2

Henry Fernandes henry at usinternet.com
Wed Jan 11 18:10:12 CET 2012

Thanks for the tip.

I increased this to start with 8MB private memory.  Now I'm getting the following error:

	error: 500 - Internal server error processing '{': buffer too small (overflow) (-2)

I tried increasing the binrpc_max_body_size and binrpc_struct_max_body_size but this doesn't help.  I still get the same error.
-H