[SR-Users] RTPproxy on Kamailio 3.2.1 difficulty.

nunu abe nunu_abe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 13:37:12 CET 2012

Hi,

Thank you for pointing this out. I looked into it and I found out that the packets were larger than 1500 bytes, so I set the max MTU size to be 1650 on the kamailio-rtpproxy server, and there is no more complainig about the packet size.  However, I can not see the packets being modified by the rtpproxy server pass my router.The router I am using is juniper srx-240, I tried to allow all packets going in/out of these interfaces but no luck. It seems its routing problem.