[SR-Users] app_lua coredump

noc at nelcom-voip.com noc at nelcom-voip.com
Mon Jan 9 11:35:25 CET 2012

На Mon, 09 Jan 2012 11:07:03 +0100
Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com> записано:

> > It seems at first glance that half of modules could be just replaced with small lua functions
> > what is encouraging.
> Indeed, lot of extensions can be done in Lua, at the end of the day, it
> is a programming language, it can do lot of what C can do.

I've tried to port my .cfg logic to lua and immediately get this:

0(29960) ERROR: app_lua [app_lua_sr.c:182]: function 'sanity_check' has fixup - cannot be used

and this:

0(31303) WARNING: <core> [sr_module.c:620]: /usr/lib/kamailio/modules/app_lua.so: exports dlflags interface is deprecated and it will not be supported in newer versions; consider using mod_register() instead

--

So, if there is a fixup in module function, how should I call it from Lua (in general)?

I guess that's why modules are need to be "registered" with Lua, and could you briefly
describe the process of adopting of such functions?