[SR-Users] Prepaid billing solution for a service provider

Stefan Sayer stefan.sayer at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:38:34 CET 2012

For completeness (as it has been mentioned in this thread):

SEMS SBC's pendant to dialog module API is the "SBC call control" API;
if you want to use a B2BUA (e.g. to enforce SST), briefly documented here:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sems;a=blob;f=doc/Readme.sbc_call_control.txt

Stefan

o Daniel-Constantin Mierla on 01/06/2012 11:17 AM: