[SR-Users] Prepaid billing solution for a service provider

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:42:50 CET 2012

Hi Stoyan,

I prefer Freeswitch, but I know that Asterisk can do prepaid and there
are different prepaid solutions.
Anyway, as the prepaid server is a mission-critical component, I would
like to have your (and the community) opinion about the preferred
architecture and experiences about opensource/commercial solution
(advantages and drawbacks).
All the billing solution are good enough for a service provider
environment? How I can choose the right solution if all vendors say that
their solution is the best one? :)

Regards,