[SR-Users] Kamctl reload commands

Claudio Furrer elcaio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:06:10 CET 2012

Hi,

You can check a "result" string when running the "kamctl cr reload".
Example:

1. db reload ok

 # sh /tmp/kamctl_cr_reload.sh
 Reloading carrierroute db...
 Ready, with error code: 0
 Return result:

2. failure on reload

 # sh /tmp/kamctl_cr_reload.sh
 Reloading carrierroute db...
 Ready, with error code: 0
 Return result: 500 failed to re-built tree, see log

As you see error code is always 0, but the result string returned is empty when
it reloads ok.

Just an idea.
Caio

ps: bash script embedded: