[SR-Users] auth module realm_prefix

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:56:02 CET 2012

The code is back on master branch, if you work with git and you are on
branch 3.2, use:

git cherry-pick -x  00d758fbf7c7db97f15db061b67e0cfb49e28768

Then recompile/reinstall and try with the module parameter again. Let me
know if it works -- when all its is ok, I can backport to the stable branch.

Thanks,
Daniel