[SR-Users] RTPproxy on Kamailio 3.2.1 difficulty.

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:04:47 CET 2012

Hi,

I had a good laugh when I read the reply, but going through the whole
thread again I found this:
" It displays the same message even when I replace ADDR_IPV4 and ADDR_IPV6
with IP addresses. "

So there _IS_ some problem here.

Nuno, can you please copy paste the exact command which you executing, plus
paste the logs,

--
Regards,
Sammy.