[SR-Users] CallControl and MediaProxy

Reda Aouad reda.aouad at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:03:13 CET 2012

It's clear but not necessary. It can look at radius records fixed by
mediaproxy on RTP timeout to debit the correct balance as well. And why
also force it on postpaid calls which it doesn't control at all ?

What happens is cost and performance issues for additional calls passing
through my mediaproxy server, which I didn't plan for at first. No audio
issue at all.

Reda