[SR-Users] Kamailio ims / rtpproxy

trojak at st.fri.uniza.sk trojak at st.fri.uniza.sk
Tue Feb 21 12:44:37 CET 2012

Hi All!

We did litttle research:
- both behind the NAT = all OK = straeming over the rtpproxy
- caller behind NAT (other public) = all BAD = no change in SDP
(Connection Address) - rtp stream sending on private addres
- calle behind NAT (other public) = all BAD = SDP has changed but only
private IP address... public IP unchanged = so rtpproxy do not ralay
one way stream

Can somebody (especialy IMS) please help us

Thanks

Best regards,
Lubo