[SR-Users] Topoh hiding prefixes

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:28:49 CET 2012

I just want to know whether installing of the TOPOH modul would
somehow affect users of my proxy?

When the UAC creates (at least blink does so and few hardware phones I
have) the seq. request, it places a received contact from 200OK
(INVITE transaction) into a Request URI of the seq.request.

So when the UAC replies back with the ACK its Request URI is "hidden
contact URI from 200OK". As the TOPOH module do not translates this
ACK Request URI back, it is being sent to UAS unchanged (hidden
contact of UAS).

It works actually in the testing topology. Are there any clients that
should have a problem with this? Is this behavior described in some
RFC?

Thanks

Efelin