[SR-Users] Kamailio as SBC

Mon Feb 20 08:48:52 CET 2012

Yes.

For far-end SIP NAT traversal take a look at the nathelper module. If
you need NAT traversal also for media you need a media relay too - e.g.
you can use rtpproxy (Kamailio module + rtpproxy daemon)

If you take a look at the default config of Kamailio you see how these
modules are used.

regards
Klaus