[SR-Users] Need example of Kamailio.cfg for a port mirror setup

Nelson Pereira kitkat0981 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 16:31:04 CET 2012

ok, tried to do the make install, getting the bellow:
aurast:/usr/local/src/captagent # /usr/local/bin/captagent
/usr/local/bin/captagent: error while loading shared libraries:
libpcap.so.0.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Do i need to compile this?

Also just tried running the captagent:
aurast:/usr/local/src/captagent # ./captagent
./captagent: error while loading shared libraries: libpcap.so.0.8: cannot

What am I doing wrong?

This is a SUSE SLES11 64bit server running asterisk 1.8.6

Thanks