[SR-Users] Need example of Kamailio.cfg for a port mirror setup

Alexandr Dubovikov voip at start4.info
Fri Feb 17 13:29:43 CET 2012

The link has been not changed, you know it already:

http://code.google.com/p/homer/wiki/HOWTO

Homer Capture Agent (for all other unsupported system)

if your SIP system (PBX, proxy) doesn't have a built-in capture agent
with HEP or IPIP encapsulation support, you can use Homer Capture Agent
(captagent). This is an external application (daemon) that collect SIP
messages thru PCAPlib and send them to your capture server. The
captagent support IPv4 and IPv6.

preventing your next question: the captagent your can find in the git.

http://code.google.com/p/homer/source/browse/

Wbr,
Alexandr