[SR-Users] ndb_redis module fails after a while

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Fri Feb 17 11:10:57 CET 2012

Hi Daniel,

On 02/17/2012 10:47 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> I made a patch for server reconnect -- I had no access to a computer
> with redis lib installed for the moment, hopefully it compiles. If you
> can try and tell the result, it would be great, I can commit then.

I may be able to test this patch as well. Currently compilations bails
out on attempt to redeclare redisc_reconnect_server function parameter:

CC (gcc) [M ndb_redis.so]		ndb_redis_mod.o
CC (gcc) [M ndb_redis.so]		redis_client.o
redis_client.c: In function ‘redisc_reconnect_server’:
redis_client.c:206:19: error: ‘rsrv’ redeclared as different kind of symbol
redis_client.c:202:46: note: previous definition of ‘rsrv’ was here
make[1]: *** [redis_client.o] Error 1
make: *** [modules] Error 1