[SR-Users] Need example of Kamailio.cfg for a port mirror setup

Nelson Pereira kitkat0981 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:51:49 CET 2012

I would like to know if someone can show me an example of there setup
configuration in kamailio.cfg for capturing packets comming in from a
mirror port.
The reason I ask is that if I do a TCPDUMP on the server, I see all traffic
to and from different sources on my Voice network.

But when I use Homer SIPCAPTURE which uses Kamailio in the background, I
only see traffic sent FROM my PBX but not seing the traffic comming back to
it.

I mean I only see one side of the call, yet TCPDUMP confirmed I see
everything....

What am I missing ?

Thanks

NP