[SR-Users] Kamailio Asterisk Followup

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 18:29:32 CET 2012

I did - registration is purely in Kamailio.
In Asterisk - I created sip account for Kamailio based on IP address
without username and password.
This way - all calls from Kamailio go to Asterisk without problems.
In Kamailio I allowed calls from Asterisks.
You do not need realtime in Asterisk, because Kamailio do all registrations
perfectly well.