[SR-Users] Kamailio Asterisk Followup

Greg Mannie greg at latigi.com
Tue Feb 14 21:18:50 CET 2012

Hello

Sorry for another newbie question, but eventually with your "greatly
appreciated" help I will get proficient in this application.

After reading much RFC reading and docs for Kamailio I see where the
benefits of using the sip proxy for registering devices while using
asterisk for voicemail or ivr etc. has great benefit.

I am not finding much on my end user interaction.  If I use realtime
integration and have multi domain use on kamailio, how do I allow the
end user to configure their own IVR?  Is it possible to use modules
like the call flow control from freepbx and allow users to configure
this themselves?

Regards,

Greg