[SR-Users] get server parameters from DB when kamailio starts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:35:17 CET 2012

Hello,

On 2/13/12 7:48 PM, Uri Shacked wrote:
> thanks.
> i find the htable module a little confusing, or a little harder to
> understand. (although i said so on the mtree and today i find myself
> using it a lot).

you have to understand first the structures behind it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_table

In few words, it is a generic storage in shared memory, of pairs (key,
value) -- the key is a string and the value can be string or integer.

$sht(x=>a) = "b"; -- this means storing in hash table 'x' a pair ("a",
"b"), getting the value is just using $sht(x=>a)

The items in a hash table can be loaded from a database table at
startup, you don't need event_route[htable:mod-init] and sqlops for that.