[SR-Users] dialog vars issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 08:58:33 CET 2012

Hello,

back on mailing list ...

I think I got it -- the acc record is written when 200 ok for invite is
sent out, dialog is processing it before. Therefore dialog structure is
updated with to-tag from the reply, but the building of acc record is
executed using the INVITE request taken from transaction, where is no
to-tag (acc internal design). This results in failing getting the
dialog, because of to-tag mismatch. I will send a patch soon.