[SR-Users] dialog vars issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 13:40:33 CET 2012

Hello,

On 2/8/12 12:26 PM, Jon Bergli Heier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see the value I assigned when I print the dlg_var right after setting it, and when I print it in the reply route.

if it is easy for you, can you send the output of the log message with
debug=3 for an INVITE, up to the 200ok when the accounting record is
written?

It might speed up troubleshooting in case I can spot the issue from
logs, rather than wait until I set the testing environment. You can sent
the logs directly to me, perhaps they are big for the mailing list.