[SR-Users] High Availability for ongoing calls

Edson - Lists 4lists at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 04:36:02 CET 2012

Err.... Are You sure You send this message to the right list?

I don't know about OpenSIPS Dialog module, but am almost sure there are
diferences with KAMAILIO module... please check the documentation for
KAMAILIO Dialog module in
http://sip-router.org/docbook/sip-router/branch/master/modules_k/dialog/dialog.html

Edson.