[SR-Users] (no subject)

Jon Bergli Heier jon.bergli.heier at zisson.no
Mon Feb 6 12:28:48 CET 2012

Hi,

since kamailio 3.2.1 I've had problems with using dlg_var to store extra accounting fields with the acc module (using db_extra and mysql). When I set a dlg_var in the request route, the first acc row (INVITE) appears as if the dlg_var was empty, but looks fine for the second (BYE) row. In 3.2.0 both rows got the value I assigned. missed_calls doesn't appear to have this problem. Any ideas? The problem also seems to exist in kamailio 3.2.2. I've done a git bisect and the problem seems to appear since commit 5bdee1ffe820d3e9e75898bb252d1660b4bbad60.

Thanks,
Jon