[SR-Users] Kamailio ims / rtpproxy

trojak at st.fri.uniza.sk trojak at st.fri.uniza.sk
Thu Feb 2 19:41:07 CET 2012

Hi Daniel,

thank you for answer. I think that parts of kamailio default config
will not working with pcscf. (e.g. there is on pcscf no database - it
has hss)

It partialy works with pcscf config -> it rewrites Connecition
Infromation IP in SDP:
- sometimes with IP of rtpproxy (more often when both clietnts are behind NAT)
- sometimes with public IP of NATed client (we are not sure why)
- or unchanged (when one client is behind NAT and other is public)

but this works only with Monster client, with Boghe IP is unchanged
(shouldn't it be client independent ?).

Maybe someone from IMS help us.

Thanks all for any advice.

Best regards,