[SR-Users] Merry Christmas!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 22:00:51 CET 2012

Another year getting to its end! Looking back, looks like one with the
greatest achievements in the development of the project so far. Year is
not done, so I save that summary for one week later, there is still
stuff on its way to our source code repository.

Now I want to thank to everyone promoting and contributing to the
project, from developers to community members, and wish Merry Christmas
and great winter holidays to all supporters of our project!