[SR-Users] Questen uac register sip providers and redirect?

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Fri Dec 21 18:06:00 CET 2012

Hi all,
I don.t find a howto to register sip providers from kamailio and rederect
incoming calls to a host.
I find only a description from the uac module.

I have the sip providers: sipgate germany, sipgate uk and easybell.

I like to register these providers with kamailio, and redirect incoming
calls to my freeswitchbox.

I don.t find a sulution how to can i make these functions.

Can your help please? tanks.