[SR-Users] How to set variable externally

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 17:34:52 CET 2012

Ok I did it like this, every xlog I'm calling is in the form:

xlog("L_INFO","XLOG: $ci [ROUTENAME] debuginformation");

and also after every sql_query I have

xlog("L_INFO","XLOG: $ci [ROUTENAME] SQL: select * from ....");

and when SIP message is received/sent

xlog("L_INFO","XLOG: $ci [MAIN] $mb");
xlog("L_INFO","XLOG: $ci [event:onsend_route] $snd(buf)");

So when I'm vizualizing the siptrace, I can view all SQL queries, raw
packets (it is done already by siptrace however) and additional debug logs
associated to one particular callid.

The question is, has xlog maximum length of the second parameter ? Because
when SIP message length exceed some value (around 1500bytes, maybe some
relation to packet max size) it is stripped.
So when calling xlog("L_INFO","XLOG: $ci [event:onsend_route] START
$snd(buf) END"); and $snd(buf) is too big, it is stripped and END is not in
the logs.

Are you aware of maximum length of this xlog message parameter? I cannot
find it in documentation.

Mino.

On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com

>>> cfgutils.html#id2533439<http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/modules_k/cfgutils.html#id2533439>