[SR-Users] RADIUS authentication

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:58:21 CET 2012

Yeah... I know it can be a kind of problem. But millions of companies are using MS meaning we need to "adapt" if willing to work for the enterprise market. If we do not offer some kind of integration with AD, then we will end-up having 2 user names and 2 passwords while the "good sense" is forwarding everyone to "single sign-on". Anyway, it is tricky but M$ (I liked the $ thing here) can do MD5. I "would love" to see a "#!define WITH_RADIUS" at kakailio.cfg but we don't have it. However, as long as I understood, the RADIUS module is moving to obsolete as the AUTH module now also includes the RADIUS functionalities. So, can you share any link where I can find some for dummies examples of using the current AUTH module to do RADIUS authentication? Cheers! Moacir