[SR-Users] RADIUS authentication

Moacir Ferreira moacirferreira at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 22:30:18 CET 2012

I am trying to integrate Kamailio as the SIP server for an enterprise company. The challenge is to authenticate the SIP users using the Microsoft RADIUS/AD so the users can use the same Windows user name and password on their PC softphone. As Microsoft has its own RADIUS server integrated with its Active Directory, has anyone has tried to use this kind of set up? Can you share docs, links, examples or whatsoever you think could help me? The only thing I am looking for is replacing the MySQL Kamailio authentication by RADIUS, nothing else. Thanks,
Moacir