[SR-Users] Changing METHOD

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Dec 19 14:43:37 CET 2012

19 dec 2012 kl. 14:18 skrev Uriel Rozenbaum <uriel.rozenbaum at gmail.com>:

> Hi Olle,
>
> Glad to help you, man!
>
> You can create a new synthetic transaction on the script.
>
> I did this as part of the following tutorial to scale asterisk and kamailio:
> http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.3.x-asterisk-10.7.0-astdb
>
> Maybe it is a long shot, but it's worth trying.
Thanks for the pointer, Uriel!

Yeah, I already have Kamailio sending all kinds of crazy stuff while testing a new platform,
using the UAC module. But I wanted to be lazy and change on the fly...

Evil stuff happening here. Kamailio is a good test-tool.

Now I fail to change Contact: headers. The docs for textops say that remove_hf can remove
contact and Remove_hf(Contact) returns true - but the old contact is still there!

/O ;-)