[SR-Users] Writing User-preferences Username into Radacct Table on Call Forward

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 12:07:20 CET 2012

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me know if they have implemented anything like as follows in Kamailio?
We are looking to implement call fowarding, activating it as usual in usr_preferences table.
I was wondering if on the outbound leg its possible to write the username from usr_preferences with CFW active into the radacct table easily?
This is with Radius and opensips DBs in Mysql.
Many thanks
Jon