[SR-Users] Help with Asterisk RT integration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:09:46 CET 2012

Hello,

On 12/12/12 4:19 AM, Jon Morby wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to integrate a (K) front end cluster with an Asterisk back end cluster and Asterisk RT (legacy system)
>
> I've followed the recipe at http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-3.3.x-asterisk-10.7.0-astdb
>
> (with one minor exception …)
>
> 	if (from_uri!=myself && uri!=myself)
this condition filters the traffic that comes from an external sip
network and goes to an external sip network. Such requests are denied.

> became
>
> 	if (uri!=myself)
This condition is for destination to be a local address (domain part to
match the server address or hostname).

> as with the original line in place we were able to spoof traffic from 3rd party sites and route out onto the PSTN (which I thought was bad) …
The condition for pstn should be at least that caller is a local user
and authenticated. This is in the route[PSTN] from kamailio's default
config file.

> anyway …
>

> The problem I'm seeing currently is that when a call is passed down a SIP trunk to an end user on the (K) platform we're losing the DNID
>
> Asterisk delivers the call to SIP/account/DNID
>
> (K) however just tries to deliver the call to DNID at domain which comes back as not found.

Maybe you can post ngrep trace of such call, taken on kamailio server,
to see the incoming and outgoing traffic. I didn't understand what is
the real problem, but with the ngrep trace we can see the signaling and
tell where it may be the issue.