[SR-Users] Local call routing accross many kamailio servers

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Dec 10 13:22:01 CET 2012

I was about to say - there may be a separate kamctl issue that might be misleading you.

I've gotten registrar lookups to work off of two servers sharing a DB mode before. It was just a question of setting the right db_mode.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully-fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106