[SR-Users] Local call routing accross many kamailio servers

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Dec 10 13:00:22 CET 2012

What's even weirder is that I did register directly on the DID Kamailio and
I still get

kamctl ul show --brief
Domain:: location table=512 records=0 max_slot=0

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Alex Balashov <abalashov at evaristesys.com>wrote:

> Well, that's odd.  Maybe there's a runtime component to registration as
> well.
>

> On 12/10/2012 06:52 AM, Ali Jawad wrote:
>
>  Hi Alex
>> actually I did try db_mode set to 3 but when doing kamctl ul show on DID
>> Kamailio  it displays
>>
>> Domain:: location table=512 records=0 max_slot=0
>>
>> Another thing I notice with db_mode 3 is it also just returns - SIP/2.0
>> 404 Not Found.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 1:38 PM, Alex Balashov
>> <abalashov at evaristesys.com <mailto:abalashov at evaristesys.**com<abalashov at evaristesys.com>>>
>> wrote:
>>
>>     You can fix this by changing the db_mode on your usrloc module to
>>     use the database strictly, instead of doing runtime caching and
>>     periodic syncing to DB, or the other modes available.
>>

>> *
>>

>> *

> Alex Balashov - Principal
> Evariste Systems LLC
> 235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
> Suite 106
> Decatur, GA 30030
> Tel: +1-678-954-0670
> Fax: +1-404-961-1892
>
> Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.alexbalashov.com/

*Ali Jawad
*
*Information Systems Manager
CISSP - PMP - ITIL V3 - RHCE - VCP - C|EH - CCNA - MCSA
*
*Splendor Telecom (www.splendor.net)
Beirut, Lebanon
Phone: +9611373725/ext 116