[SR-Users] Regarding Kamailio Registrar

AMIT SHAH ashah at synteltelecom.com
Mon Dec 10 08:07:22 CET 2012

Dear all,

We are using Kamailio SIP Server in our application.

We want to know 1 thing:

We are using Kamailio SIP server as registrar and proxy server.

For registration database, we are using dbtext module.

We maintain record of SIP Extensions who have registered in

Our proprietary file too. Now when we boot the Kamailio SIP server,

At that time our file should be empty i.e. previously registered

Extension entries should be deleted or it must be kept as it is.

But if during power off, any extension had sent REGISTER request to

Unregister then it was not executed as kamailio SIP server was not ON.

But at boot time, as its entry was present, Kamailio SIP server will

Consider it a registered extension.

Please guide us for this situation.

Thank you,

Amit Shah.