[SR-Users] modules_s/eval - survey of usage

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:23:09 CET 2012

Hello,

is anyone using the modules_s/eval module?

In the context of merging modules_s/* to modules/*, this one lacks the
docbook xml files for readme. It has a text readme file, from where I
understand it does script operations using  a stack and polish notation
expressions.

Probably it was developed before the expressions support in config file
language, at this moment all its operations can be done directly by the
interpreter.

I am considering moving the module to obsolete/ folder. If anyone is
using it and wants to keep it in modules/*, then he/she has to convert
the readme text into docbook format (which is not complex at all, just
takes a bit of time, probably like 60 min or even less).

If there is no answer in one week about usage, will be sent to
obsolete/, from where it can be rescued in case of need (just to be
clear for everybody that code is not lost).