[SR-Users] Freezing for next major release

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 17:05:00 CET 2012

Hello,

based on last irc devel meeting and feedback afterwards, most of the
people seem to be fine releasing next major release a bit earlier, in
order to:
- make websockets support and the other new features available in a
stable version
- allow proper development time frame for other planned new features
that wouldn't have been ready if the release would be 1-2 months later

So, considering the winter holidays, I propose to freeze development on
January 7, 2013, with full release about one month later.

It seems that many people are already using devel version to play with
websockets, meaning that we are staying very well with testing.

Other opinions?