[SR-Users] LCR Failover

Daniel W. Graham dan at cmsinter.net
Mon Dec 3 21:05:37 CET 2012

I was able to figure out why my logic didn't work. I was calling the default route(RELAY) in LCR route, since route(RELAY) has t_on_failure already specified, setting t_on_failure in LCR route did nothing.

I am now calling t_relay directly from LCR route and failure route is now working. I just need to tweak timers and make sure I do not need to call any other functions such as NATMANAGE that are specified in default route(RELAY).