[SR-Users] weird dp_translate result

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:37:17 CEST 2012

On 8/31/12 9:20 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> other weird thing is that when i tried to add more debug output to
> dialplan module and compiled dialplan module separately on another host
> (the same one where the debian package installed on this test host has
> been built) and then copied it to the host (virtual machine) where these
> tests are done, i cannot start the proxy with the separately compiled
> dialplan.so.  i get to syslog:
>
> 0(11244) ERROR: <core> [sr_module.c:572]: ERROR: load_module: could not open module </usr/lib/sip-proxy/modules/dialplan.so>: libkmi.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> when the file definitely exists:
>
> /usr/lib/sip-proxy/modules# ls -ls dialplan.so
> 148 -rwxr-xr-x 1 jh jh 151353 Aug 31 22:10 dialplan.so
The complain seems to be regarding missing of libkmi, can you check that
is installed as well?

> may be all this hassle is somehow related to trying to run my sip proxy
> on a Virtualbox virtual machine?

Do you have any possibility to test it where it compiles? You can even
run from source tree, without a need to install, connecting to the
database server where dialplan table is located -- just to avoid hunting
ghost issues in the code.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat