[SR-Users] centos (fedora) service startup file

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:25:43 CEST 2012

Do not send private messages from the mailing list discussions.

Maybe others can jump in the thread and provide good information, if
people from discussion cannot sort out things. Also, mailing list is
archived online, so people can search later on topics they are
interested in.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat