[SR-Users] ADSL client-side problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 09:04:49 CEST 2012

Hello,

what is the expire time of your registrations? 24 hours seems a lot to
re-register.

 From kamailio point of view, the contact is expired based on
un-registration or timeout. You can look with 'kamctl ul show' to see if
the phone is still registered or not.

Anyhow, in such cases is good to set registration time quite small, say
5 or 10 minutes, but if there is a problem in the client side, it is not
much to do in server side.

What is the adsl routed, does it do SIP ALG? I have snom on ADSL using
tcp, does not seem to make big problems.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat