[SR-Users] Wrong index on expires column in pua module

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 24 18:53:34 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

In the pua table, there is a unique key on the "expires" column, which
seems wrong to me, because you'll sooner or later end up with different
pua entries having the same expiry time, no?

At least we ended up with messages like this in the logs, I think it's
caused by pua_reginfo tests:

ERROR: db_mysql [km_dbase.c:122]: driver error on query: Duplicate entry
'1345474412' for key 'expires_idx'
ERROR: <core> [db_query.c:210]: error while submitting query
ERROR: pua [pua.c:1171]: while inserting in db table pua

Any comments on that?

Andreas