[SR-Users] Possible bug in authentication

martian at centrum.sk martian at centrum.sk
Thu Aug 23 13:51:49 CEST 2012

Ok, so .. I have a session border controller device that is a contact point for my SIP domain (SRV record in DNS set to its IP). All the trafic goes through it and it does things like topology hiding etc.. The device forwards the INVITE messages to Kamailio, because of the routing.

The loose_route was working strangely, because it did not behave as described in the documentation.
Here is the sip message that it was suppose to pass:

ACK sip:acc1 at domain.ch:5060 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP domain.ch;branch=z9hG4bKac386033013
Max-Forwards: 70