[SR-Users] vacancy #428

serusers at iptel.org serusers at iptel.org
Tue Aug 21 10:02:08 CEST 2012

Spam detection software, running on the system "mail.iptel.org", has

Content preview:  Collectively, we focus on different sources of power, new
  green tech, and reusable materials. We are advertising for someone from your
   region to be employed by us. We require: [...]

 pts rule name              description
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 T_FRT_PROFILE2         BODY: ReplaceTags: Profile (2)
 0.4 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [109.100.26.103 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]
 3.3 RCVD_IN_PBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus PBL
 1.4 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT   RBL: RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
                            [109.100.26.103 listed in bb.barracudacentral.org]
 1.7 URIBL_DBL_SPAM         Contains an URL listed in the DBL blocklist
                            [URIs: euroinjobs.com]
 1.7 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                            [URIs: euroinjobs.com]
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS