[SR-Users] UAC module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 09:06:07 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 8/20/12 1:19 AM, Ron Hopson wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Thank you for your response.  I was away the remainder of the past week.
>
> Calls to uac_reg_lookup() and uac_reg_request_to(), with prior
> assignment or no assignment, yield "fixing failed (code=-1)".  For
> example,
>
>      if(uac_reg_request_to("$rU", 0)){        #line 76
>
>  0(16293) DEBUG: <core> [route.c:929]: fixing uac_reg_request_to()
>  0(16293) ERROR: <core> [route.c:1216]: fixing failed (code=-1) at
> cfg:/usr/local/etc/kamailio/kamailio.cfg:76
>
> I am most interested in function uac_reg_request_to().  I expect to
> receive a REGISTER command from a local user and forward it with
> proper credentials to a remote server.  I believe uac_reg_request_to()
> will read (a memory image of) the uacreg file for the remote user's
> name and credentials, and manage registration at the remote server.
> Is this correct?
>
> I would like to lookup the registration information by $tU. Both of
> the following code snippets get "fixing failed".
> (1)     if(uac_reg_request_to("$tU", 0)){
> and
> (2)        $rU = $tU;
>          if(uac_reg_request_to("$rU", 0)){
>
> Thank you for any hints or examples of how to use uac_reg_request_to().
can you try putting the second parameter between double quotes? It
should work without in the latest version, quotes being required in
older releases, but just to check. I cannot test for the moment in my
side, I will do it when I get a chance.

> BTW:  How do I become a member of sr-users at lists.sip-router.org?

See:

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu