[SR-Users] Kamailio packet sourcing

Luis Fernando Urrea lfurrea at simplecs.net
Fri Aug 17 18:48:54 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I am sort of a new comer to kamailio and I have a config in which Kamailio
listens on different IPs that correspond to SSH VPN tunnels. The config
handles a MULTIDOMAIN scenario with FreeSWITCH as multi tenant media server.

The situation I am facing is that when a REGISTERED user calls in through
one of the SSH tunnels to the corresponding listening IP, Kamailio does not
seem to source the INVITE that goes to FreeSWITCH from that IP since on FS
I use "destination_field=network_addr" to try to apply different dialplan
rules per domain and I see the call on FS matching a non corresponding dial
plan entry sourced with an IP of a different  SSH tunnel.

Do I have any other option to send the call to FS using some other field to
match to my convenience?

I hope the description is clear enough, otherwise I could elaborate if
required.

Your input is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Luis